Cherry Bomb Baby

I live in a pile of bricks with a fire puter-outer, a Halloween enthusiast and a pretend lemur, who sometimes admits to being my second son. I have a kitchen for flowers. I know all the lyrics to the Spiderman theme song and (am forced to) sing it everyday. I cook with color. This was a blog mostly about yarn spinning and natural dyeing. Now, it is fair to say, it lacks direction entirely.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Future Mermaid?


With any luck Molly (did I mention she now has a name? She goes by Molly or Magic Molly lately) has had her last haircut. She went through another "shearing" and I pulled out almost all the shetland wool from her wig-she had been declared "pokey." So, I filled it back in with some of that darker brown alpaca that I mentioned earlier (two ply-not a single, ended up working out better). I am hoping no further transformations will be needed at this point, although the latest indigo yarn would make for some enchanting mermaid hair!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home