Cherry Bomb Baby

I live in a pile of bricks with a fire puter-outer, a Halloween enthusiast and a pretend lemur, who sometimes admits to being my second son. I have a kitchen for flowers. I know all the lyrics to the Spiderman theme song and (am forced to) sing it everyday. I cook with color. This was a blog mostly about yarn spinning and natural dyeing. Now, it is fair to say, it lacks direction entirely.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Catching my breath

I have just about worked Berkeley's Earth Day festivities out of my system. It was fun and exhausting and exhilirating to see other people's work-some of it Earth Day related, some of it, less so. I think our booth was very sweet and I had a good time. And enough reggae to last me a good, long while thank you. For now, I am saying a temporary good bye to my dye pots, at least for a few weeks. I am a little tired of the constant mess in the dye kitchen, and simultaneously in the food kitchen. One constantly untidy kitchen is enough for me at the moment.

Now I feel I have a little time on my hands to think about other crafty projects. I'm pondering a february lady sweater for myself, a handspun EZ afghan and finally finishing up some (shamefully late) WIPs. Of course, pondering and doing are totally different things. I'm still deep in the land of pondering.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Andrea,
the patterns you are thinking of, are beautiful. I might join you and leave aside what I have already started..
Manu

9:21 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

So glad you had a fun time. Was is a success worth repeating?
Nicola

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home