Cherry Bomb Baby

I live in a pile of bricks with a fire puter-outer, a Halloween enthusiast and a pretend lemur, who sometimes admits to being my second son. I have a kitchen for flowers. I know all the lyrics to the Spiderman theme song and (am forced to) sing it everyday. I cook with color. This was a blog mostly about yarn spinning and natural dyeing. Now, it is fair to say, it lacks direction entirely.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm back

I hate apologies from bloggers who abandon their blogs. And I do love everybody else and their grandmama's blogs and so, for the sake of friends who love to be bored by my knitting. I am back. This goes in the 2011 FO pile, although it ought to have been done for a beloved friend in 2010. Its the reversible cable scarf pattern available for free on Ravelry. The super simple cable pattern was great travel knitting, so very easy! I knit it with Malabrigo worsted in the pearl colorway.

And knit it.


Until, better late than never, it was finished!




2 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

Beautiful!
Welcome back!
Nicola

9:29 PM  
Blogger nina said...

Lovely scarf!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home